Physical Examinations & Blood Tests
We Offer Same-Day Appointments
There are many different circumstances in which you might find yourself needing a physical exam or a blood test. Our experienced doctor will thoroughly examine you and your test results for any signs of irregularities or disease. Dr. Abdul W. Khan will go over your medical history and check for any conditions or diseases that you are genetically susceptible to. If you have been experiencing any symptoms, please make sure to tell our Manteca internal medicine physician, Dr. Khan, at the time of your appointment. We have same-day appointments available!
You may need a physical or blood test in order to:
- Stay on top of your preventative care (routine health checkups)
- Follow up on symptoms that may indicate a certain condition or disease
- Determine your recovery after an operation
- Determine whether you are fit for a certain activity (involvement in sports, a highly physical job, etc.)
- Test for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
We offer various types of physicals & vaccinations!
We pride ourselves in our ability to meet a wide range of patient needs. Whatever the reason for your physical checkup, lab testing, or vaccination, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with us!
We offer the following types of physical exams:
We offer the following types of vaccinations:
- Adult requirements
Our doctor is dedicated to helping you prevent and diagnose illness and disease through regular checkups, screenings, and other forms of prevenative care. Give us a call now at (209) 824-1230 to make an appointment!